Minnesota Library Foundation
To benefit the community by raising and distributing funds to enhance the services and increase public awareness of Minnesota libraries.
In association with the Minnesota Library Association, MLF has more than 700 professional members and we work to strengthen the more than 400 public libraries, statewide. We are a 501 (c) 3 organization, established in 1996 by the Minnesota Library Association Board of Directors.
Most recently, the MLF has
- sponsored the Leadership Institute for emerging library leaders
- supported the statewide Library Conference to enhance librarian continuing education
- offered small enhancement grants for libraries to help them create programs
- offered grants to help rebuild after natural disasters
- supported Minnesota Book Award's author programs at libraries
We know that libraries, books and literacy are near and dear to the hearts of most Minnesotans. We hope that you will support Minnesota libraries by giving to the Minnesota Library Foundation.